Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Day of Greenies

Today is the final day of Greenies. I don't have anymore interviews but I still wanted to post the artists who didn't get a chance to answer the questions. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this project. I thought I would just be posting a couple pictures everyday. I am really happy that I decided to do the interviews because I have learned so much about what I can do to make a difference not just with art but in my everyday life. There are so many creative and inspirational people out there who have something unique and wonderful to share about creating and living a sustainable life. Thank you to all the artists who particiapted and to everyone who stopped by to read what they had to say.

Ta-Dah Handmade

Gush 4 Plush

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emilia,
Thanks very much for doing these features. I've enjoyed the interviews very much.

Emilia Jane said...

You are very welcome! Thank you for stopping by!